My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, IL, United States

Saturday, November 21, 2009

quick drink recipe

Ok. here's the deal. when I post a drink recipe, you can probably guess I've been drinking it. therefore, this post will be short, to the point. and I can't guarantee there won't be typos.

Guilicoffee
Me!

2 Shots Dr. McGillicuddy's Peppermint Schnapps, kept in the freezer at least overnight (mine is stored in there)
1 shot Starbucks Coffee Liquer

Stir ingredients together in a martini glass (or in my case, a margarita glass because it's that or a wine glass).

Sorry about the short post but I've been working the busiest Saturday we've had in, well, I really don't know because I don't work during the day on Saturdays anymore. But basically this introvert has been on the phone all day. And this drink is REALLY good. Yum! Go enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home