My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, IL, United States

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bonus Post!

I don't usually do 2 posts in one day. Heck, I hardly ever post it seems lately! You guys must be pretty dang lucky today!

But, I had an 8 hour work from home Saturday shift today, and J's working late tonight, which means it's cocktail time baby!

I've posted a similar drink here before, as you can probably tell, I am a BIG fan of Dr. McGillicuddy's!

I had a hankering for a White Russian. However, J and I aren't big vodka drinkers so we don't usually have it around the house. What I did have was Kahlua, cream, and Dr. M. From those ingredients, the Frosty Russian was birthed!

Frosty Russian
By Me!

1 shot Dr. M (best if kept in freezer)
1 shot Kahlua
1.5 shots cream

Shake ingredients with ice and pour into a martini glass (or in my case, a margarita glass cuz that's all I've got).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home