My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, IL, United States

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Journey Begins...

Here it starts...

I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but just never did for some reason. Over the past few years my love of food and cooking has grown tenfold and I have fallen in love with the world of food blogging. Pioneer Woman, SGCC, The Kitchn--and so so many more--they all have my love and affection. You'll see a lot of them here, as many of my recipes will come from them. I will always link to them, as I have no intention of stealing their glory. I usually adapt their recipes to fit my tastes (or whatever my pantry holds at that moment in time). I'll list the original recipe, as well as my changes. I haven't come so far in cooking to write my own recipes, although that my come.

I'll try to post pictures, although I am nowhere close to being a professional food photographer. Maybe through this process I'll get better? Eh, probably not but we'll see!

I hope you'll follow me along this journey. Give me suggestions, recipes, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home